Good evening Betsy! Thanks for sharing your project! I really enjoyed reading your project. Your experiences within your journal were extremely inspiring. What kid isn't going to love baking a pie? Even still it was really great to read the excitement your students had over the course of this unit. I think it is great that your parents actually got involved utilizing the Seesaw page. I commend the way your handled potential upset parents to adjust the lesson but continue using it in the future. Using technology to engage parents and encouraging community involvement is so beneficial to our students. Kudos again, I doubt your students will ever forget this unit.
Good evening Betsy! Thanks for sharing your project! I really enjoyed reading your project. Your experiences within your journal were extremely inspiring. What kid isn't going to love baking a pie? Even still it was really great to read the excitement your students had over the course of this unit. I think it is great that your parents actually got involved utilizing the Seesaw page. I commend the way your handled potential upset parents to adjust the lesson but continue using it in the future. Using technology to engage parents and encouraging community involvement is so beneficial to our students. Kudos again, I doubt your students will ever forget this unit.
ReplyDelete